The Revocs Corporation (リボックス
Behind the façade of a regular textile company, however, the company's goal is to assist COVERS in disseminating Life Fibers throughout the world. Every piece of clothing issued by the company contains a small amount of dormant Fibers, waiting to awaken and feed on their human wearers.
In the light of final battle in Episode 24, Revocs Corporation is rendered out of business.
- Ragyō Kiryūin - CEO (Deceased)
- Rei Hōōmaru - Secretary (Formerly, Defected)
- Nui Harime - Grand Couturier (Deceased)
- Sōichirō Kiryūin - Scientist (Deceased)
- The company name is an anagram of "COVERS"; keeping the "S" in place, "Revocs" is the word "COVERS" spelled backwards.
|Allies||Ryūko Matoi • Senketsu • Mako Mankanshoku • Mankanshoku Family (Barazō Mankanshoku • Sukuyo Mankanshoku • Matarō Mankanshoku • Guts)|
|Nudist Beach||Sōichirō Kiryūin • Aikurō Mikisugi • Tsumugu Kinagase • Kinue Kinagase|
|Student Council||Satsuki Kiryūin • Junketsu • Ira Gamagōri • Uzu Sanageyama • Nonon Jakuzure • Hōka Inumuta • Shirō Iori|
|Club Presidents||Takaharu Fukuroda • Omiko Hakodate • Maiko Ōgure • Aizenbō Fuguhara • Maimu Okurahama • Masuyo Watari • Jack Naitō • Tatamu Otte • Kagesaburō Kagerō • Kusanosuke Yaguruma • Kusatao Uwabami • Tōki Brothers • Ryōsuke Todoroki|
|Revocs Corp.||Ragyō Kiryūin • Nui Harime • Rei Hōōmaru|